Here is how to disable pop up blockers in the most commonly used browsers:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More and then Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Under Allowed to send pop-ups and use redirects, click the Add button
- Add https://www.personalcapital.com/
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- Click on Exceptions… to open a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- The dialog box offers you the following choices:
- Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list.
- Remove Website: Click this to remove a website from the exceptions list.
- Remove All Websites: Click this to remove all of the websites in the exceptions list.
- Add Empower Personal Dashboard to the Allow list to ensure that any pop-up windows are allowed.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites.
Click Pop-up Windows on the left. If you don’t see Pop-up Windows, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the list.
If there are websites listed under Configured Websites, and you want to change the setting for these sites (for example, they’re set to Allow, but you want to change them to Block), select each website, then click Remove. If you don’t see Configured Websites, either you haven’t set pop-up blocking preferences for any sites yet, or you’ve cleared the list.
Click the “When visiting other websites” pop-up menu, then choose one of the following:
Allow: Pop-ups for the websites appear.
Block and Notify: Pop-ups for the website don’t appear, but when you visit a website with blocked pop-ups, you can choose to show them.
Block: Pop-ups for the websites don’t appear.
- Make sure you set Empower Personal Dashboard to Allow to allow pop up windows to display