You can force a data refresh by doing the following:
- Log into your Empower Personal Dashboard account/dashboard.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the account name.
- Click 'Edit' to the right of 'User ID and Password'.
- If you do not see the 'Edit' button, please click on 'Update Connection', and clear the prompts that appear.
- Enter your username/password.
- Click 'Save'.
NOTE: You cannot edit your account from under the 'Needs Attention' section. You will need to scroll down and find the account under the appropriate account-type list.
This will force a data refresh directly from the financial institution's website and will update the account.