If you have an account that contribute's to your net worth in a non-traditional way (for example, a rental property, art or jewelry, etc.), you may want to track the value of this asset as a separate part of your net worth.
You can add these assets as a manual account to track in your Net Worth by taking the following steps:
1. Log in to Empower Personal Dashboard
2. Click on the 'Link' (+) icon on the sidebar
3. Click on More...
4. Select the type of account you wish to add (home, car, etc)
5. Enter the details for this asset
6. Click 'Done' to save and add the account.
While this won't update the value of the asset automatically, you will be able to include it in your net worth for a more complete picture of your financial life.