The Budgeting Widget on your Dashboard is a useful tool to see where your money is going at a glance. While at this time it is not possible to set specific budgeting goals, the Budgeting Widget is a great tool for seeing where in your budget you can make changes. Here you can see your Expenses in a way to easily assess:
- How much you've spent in the past 30 days, also represented by the Outer Ring. This will turn Red if you exceed your budget
- Your monthly budget. You can edit this value by clicking the pencil icon
- How much you've spent compared to this time last month, also represented by the Inner Ring.
- Your top 5 expense categories
- Any remaining spending is grouped under "Other"
You can see a detailed breakdown of your cash flow by clicking the Budgeting link.