Use the steps below to classify your unclassified holdings using a representative sample of other holdings/tickers.
- From your Empower Personal Dashboard, select "Allocation" from the Investing drop down menu
- If you have holdings that can be manually classified, you will see a "Manual Classification" button- click this button to proceed
- Select the holding you wish to classify from the next screen by clicking the Add button for the appropriate holding
From there, take the following steps to classify holdings as a mix of other holdings:
Click on ‘Enter a securities mix to represent the allocation of this holding’
- Enter the ticker for the first representative security and the percentage of this security in your holding. If there are multiple securities that make up your holding, click on ‘Add Security’ until the total shows 100%
- Click Save. We’ll pull in the asset class data and weight them to represent the asset allocation of your holding.