Please note that currently this feature is in the beta phase and may not be available to all users.
You can use Mobile App Verification any time you are trying to access your account from a new browser or device. Have your registered verification device ready: it does not need to be connected to the internet or a mobile network.
- On the device you are trying to authenticate, enter your email address
- When prompted, select Mobile App Verification
- If you have Push Notifications enabled, approve the access from the notification
- If you do not have push notifications enabled, launch the Empower Personal Dashboard app and tap "Mobile App Verification"
- Enter the 6 digit verification code on the device you are authenticating
- Enter your password to complete the sign in process
If you have any trouble with the steps outlined here, check our Troubleshooting FAQ for guidance.