If you have an Empower Personal Dashboard account:
- Log into your account and go to Settings.
- Under the Privacy section, you will be able to request a report of the categories of information or specific information that we have collected about you.
- To correct any inaccurate personal information, please log on to your Empower dashboard account to manually update the applicable field for your Profile under “Settings” and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org; additionally, if you are a Client, you can also contact your financial advisor. In most cases, we will be able to authenticate your request using your dashboard login. In certain circumstances, if we believe it is necessary to authenticate your request and protect the security of your information, we may require additional information.
If you do not have an Empower Personal Dashboard account:
- Fill out a Privacy Request form (link)
- You will need to provide your full name, phone number, and email so that we can authenticate your request and locate your personal information. If you previously had an Empower Personal Dashboard account, please provide the email and phone number you used to log into your dashboard.
- We will authenticate your request by matching the information you provide against any information we have collected about you. However, in some cases, we may not have collected sufficient information about you to authenticate your request. In certain circumstances, if we believe it is necessary to authenticate your request and protect the security of your information, we may require additional information.
- Empower may deny your request in the event compliance with a request is not required due to applicable exemptions.
You may also exercise your CCPA rights by calling us toll-free at 855-756-4738.