Deposits and withdrawals can be requested directly through your Empower Personal Dashboard.
Transferring on your Empower Personal Dashboard:
1. Select the Banking tab at the top of your Dashboard, followed by the “Transfer Funds” option. 2. Choose from the following options:
3. Select the accounts you want involved in the transfer request. One of the accounts must be your Cash account.
Note: Accounts with a red or yellow dot are not eligible for transfers.
4. Enter the transfer amount.
5. Choose the transfer frequency: one-time (default), weekly, monthly, annually.
6. Review your selected accounts, and the transfer amount before checking the authorization box.
7. Click "Continue", followed by "Confirm Transfer", to submit your transfer request.
Will I receive a confirmation that my transfer request was submitted?
Yes - If your request was submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation email shortly after clicking "Submit".
- If your transfer request could not be submitted, you will receive a notice on your Dashboard immediately after clicking "Submit".
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com, and we can confirm if the request was (or was not) submitted successfully.
Can I submit a transfer request on the Empower Personal mobile app instead?
Yes* - For steps to submit a transfer request on the Empower Personal mobile app, click this LINK.
*The transfer tool (on mobile) is not fully compatible on some Samsung devices.
Can I submit a transfer request to/from my Cash account using my other bank or credit union's transfer portal?
Yes - As long as your other financial institution allows it. Please click this LINK for a helpful article on this potential option.
Having trouble submitting a transfer request?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with a real person who can help.