What transfer requests are able to be canceled?
A transfer request submitted through your Empower Personal Dashboard (or app) which has not already been processed by UMB (our partner bank).
- For transfer requests submitted through your other bank's transfer services, please contact that Bank directly for assistance.
How long do I have before my transfer request is processed?
When a transfer is initiated on your Empower Personal Dashboard (or app), that transfer is submitted to UMB (our partner Bank) at 2:00 PM (Pacific) on the first available business day. If the transfer request is not canceled prior to this cutoff time, it will not be able to be canceled or recalled.
Okay, so how do I cancel my unprocessed transfer?
1. Click on your Empower Personal Cash account
2. Locate the transaction to cancel
3. Click "Cancel"
1. Select your Empower Personal Cash account
2. Select the transfer you wish to cancel
3. Select the “Cancel” option, and then select 'Yes'
Have additional questions?
Contact us at email@example.com to connect with a real person who can help.