Can I transfer to/from my Empower Personal Cash account through my bank or credit union's transfer services?
Yes - As long as your other financial institution allows it:
- Provide your Bank/Credit Union with the routing and account number for your Empower Personal Cash account.
- Your Bank/Credit Union may need to send Micro Deposits to your Empower Personal Cash account to verify the account. Note: The Micro Deposits should be received in your Cash account within 1-3 business days from when your Bank/Credit Union processes the Micro Deposits to your Cash account.
- Report the two Micro Deposit amounts back to your Bank/Credit Union to complete the verification process.
* Your Bank/Credit Union may require different/additional steps to verify your Cash account for use with their transfer services.
* Please check with your Bank/Credit Union directly for the instructions/steps on how to verify your Cash account for transfers through their services.
How can I see the routing and account number for my Empower Personal Cash account?
If you need help locating this information, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Can I submit a transfer request on my Empower Personal Dashboard instead?
Yes - For steps to submit a transfer request on your Empower Personal Dashboard, click this LINK.
Can I submit a transfer request on the Empower Personal mobile app instead?
Yes* - For steps to submit a transfer request on the Empower Personal mobile app, click this LINK.
*The transfer tool (on mobile) is not fully compatible on some Samsung devices.
Having trouble submitting a transfer request?
Contact us at email@example.com to connect with a real person who can help.